Sunday, April 27, 2014

Something 'Bout an Angel just Kills Me. I Keep Hoping Something Will.

i don't know what it is. i have a certain air about myself, i suppose. i demand something that most people don't see or understand. i've been trying to put myself back out there, get him off my mind. (it's not working, all i end up doing is realizing that everyone is nowhere near as extraordinary. but that's not the point.) it always ends up the same, which until a friend told me otherwise, i thought was normal. these guys dote over me. they pry, to know every last inch of my life, down to the most recent breath. but that doesn't matter, i won't make that mistake again. i will forever be a mystery because i don't want to love anyone that way again. the hurt doesn't seem worth it. one day i know that will change.

No comments:

Post a Comment